What are the requirements for publishing on Qucosa?
• The complete electronic document in PDF file format / PDF/A format
• Bibliographical data / metadata
• The signed Deposit license
How does the publication on Qucosa ensue?
1st step – Registering the document on Qucosa
You can register simply and quickly with the help of the input wizard.
After starting the input wizard, you first provide us with the bibliographical data (metadata) relating to your document:
• Type of document (see FAQs) and language
• Title, subtitle and translated title
• Details of the authors
• Abstract and keywords
• Source (for articles)
• Details of institutions
• Date of submission at the faculty, date of defence and the names of
mentors and assessors (for theses)
This is followed by the uploading of the document and your contact details.
Please note the following information relating to the electronic document:
• The files should be barrier-free and not subject to any security restrictions.
• In addition to the file in the PDF format, we would be pleased to receive the
original files(s) created in the text processing, e.g. *.doc or *.tex as well as
the *.ps or *.dvi formats.
The successful registration of your documents will be confirmed to you by email.
2nd step – Submitting the Letter of Agreement
Here you can complete and download the form for the Deposit license to the electronic publication:
Please fill out the form, sign it and send it by uploading a scan as a further file in the input assistant, as an e-mail attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to SLUB Dresden, SG Qucosa, 01054 Dresden.
After your submitted data has been processed and your Deposit license received, the definitive publication of your document on Qucosa will ensue, and we will notify you of this by email.
Contact partner: SLUB Dresden
Team Qucosa/Elektronisches Publizieren, Pflichtmedien
Postal address: 01054 Dresden
Telephone: +49 351 4677-290